The following are some obvious reasons that may cause the error to occur:
- The error can pop up if a user uses multiple accounts without clearing the cache and cookies.
- It can also result from an improper installation of Microsoft Outlook software on the device.
- The error comes up on Outlook; when opened can be due to non-updation of the latest version.
- Sometimes the error may be unidentifiable by the user. The support team can help the best to know the reason in such cases.
4 Ways to fix error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
Finding a viable and feasible solution to the problem a person is facing is essential. The following are the four easy ways to fix up the issues of error pop up:
First method to fix error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]: Updation of the Microsoft Outlook
Not being updated with the latest version can be the first glitch from the user end.
- Check if your PC or laptop supports the latest version of Outlook. If it supports, update the Outlook and remove the former version.
- Updating the former version will retrieve your files in the new version.
- If a new Microsoft Office was installed, one might have to take the essential files’ backup.
- Go for easy file transfer. If Outlook still shows an error, one should contact customer service.
Second method to fix error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]: Clearing the cookies and cache
Not clearing the cookies and cache is another common thing to the users experiencing the error.
- One should go to the File and option and go for clearing the Outlook cookies and cache.
- Once done, one should log out of the Microsoft Outlook accounts. If one uses multiple accounts, log out of all the accounts.
- Restart or shut down the laptop and start the laptop again. Open the Microsoft account. The problem should be resolved.
- If the error continues, go to choose the third option and solve the issue.
Third method to fix error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]: Choosing an auto repair tool
It is a tool that helps with automatic correction and repair of the problem occurring in Microsoft Outlook.
- Go for checking the details about the software by going to the control panel and the tool’s function setup.
- Turn on the Office 365 application and choose the Microsoft application for the repair.
- Change the button at the start of the application and select the type of fix required.
- Click on a fix and follow the commands on the screen of the window. Try going for the net version of the fixing tool.
- Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. If the application does not work, go to contact the technicians.
Fourth method to fix error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]: Removing third party email application
Sometimes, having more than one email application can hinder the working of Microsoft Outlook.